C'mon, you know you've always wanted to play!
How many times as a child did you wish you could play the harp? Did you see someone on stage in a concert? Maybe you saw a harpist at a wedding? Or maybe a harpist comforted your loved one in a hospital? Wherever you imagine a harp, you imagine beauty and healing. Somehow, the harp embodies those qualities and imbues them on everyone in the room.
The benefits of harp music are as far reaching as emotional healing and fun, stress relief and an invigorating challenge, entertainment for friends and calming for yourself. C'mon, you know you want to learn!
A professional harpist for 15 years, Lacey tailors her lessons to your goals to make sure your experience is both challenging and rewarding. In her youth, Lacey was rejected by some harp teachers because of her inexperience, but thanks to her first teacher, Lacey was given the opportunity to become the harpist she is today. Lacey believes in giving all people, regardless of their experience, the chance to learn this beautiful instrument and be moved by it. She welcomes all levels of students from first-instrument children to experienced adults.
You know you've always wished you could play the harp; now you can!
· Bi-weekly — recommended for children and beginners
· Weekly — recommended for serious students
· Bi-monthly — recommended for teens and adults who view this as a hobby
· Monthly — recommended for adults who cannot devote a lot of time to practice.
Is owning a harp required to take lessons?
· It is highly recommended for anyone interested in this instrument to have one at home that they can practice on. However it is possible, and recommended, to rent a harp before you purchase one.
· You can rent a harp from me or through one of the following:
o The Harp Place
o Harps International
o VA Harp Center